Labor Day, the official end of summer holiday, is almost here! Still not sure what you’re doing for your extended weekend? No worries. There’s still time to plan one last getaway before fall schedules set in!
And if you need any ideas, then check out this list of tried and true Labor Day travel ideas:
- Go camping. Even if it’s in your backyard. Camping is perfect for all ages! You can make it a romantic evening with your partner, a girls night, or a family affair! (Tip: Make it easier on yourself. Bring an air mattress!)
- Head to the beach. Nothing screams summer like a day at the beach. So don’t let this summer slip by without a visit! And if you’re too far from the ocean, then head to the nearest lake or river.
- Visit a local festival. There’s a plethora of festivals this time of year. Both big cities and small towns often have special events planned around the Labor Day weekend. Do some web surfing or browse the local paper to see what your town is up to.
- Check out a state fair. State fairs are regular end-of-summer events. So if you’re craving corn-dogs, funnel cake, Ferris wheels, and 4-H, then head to the nearest fair!
- Spend a day at an amusement park. Make a day out of it and hit up the nearest theme park with your friends or family. Or, better yet, go to a water park and cool off from the last of those hot summer rays.
Is your fall wardrobe up to snuff? Don’t forget to get some new Scrub Uniforms, Medical Scrubs & Nursing Scrubs for work! Just head to Scrubs123 f